Sunday, June 18, 2006

Stars in His Eyes

Ewing was adopted in 2005 by a young woman named Courtney who had waited years to settle down and find a Boston Terrier of her own. Lucky Ewing was this very special dog. We share with you the life of this charmed little boy.

"Mr. Ewie has already had about 3 cookies today! We went for our afternoon walk during which we have to stop at every single store that has treats for him. He knows which stores to go to and he will nudge the door with his nose until I open the door for him! He is really quite the celebrity downtown. He was in Encore (Magazine) a couple of weeks ago when they did a special section on pets and he is about to be in an ad for the wine shop down here. I have also entered his photo in the Pets of Downtown Wilmington calendar so we will see if he gets picked to be Mr. January... Ewing has 2 girlfriends now, a Boston named Polly (see picture) and a blood hound named Penny. He is quite the ladies man! Just my sweet little boy! He still sleeps with me every night and is snuggled beside me on the couch as I write this. I can't remember what life was like before I had him! "

Courtney, if the Bashful Boston surrenders herself to BTRNC, will you adopt her too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home