Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to the first edition of the Boston Blogger, a blog dedicated solely to Boston Terrier Rescue of North Carolina- its dogs, its volunteers and what makes this group so unique.

This is a space to feature photography and updates and perhaps, most importantly, a chance for foster moms and dads to share their stories.

Welcome aboard, we're happy to have you.

Don't be shy, take our hand and we'll guide you through the wonderful world of Bostons.

Your devoted,

Bashful Boston

4 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Boston is adorable! I'm excited to read more!

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate. This is going to be a great forum for BT news. BT lovers are really going to enjoy this. Thanks for your efforts in making this happen. Betsy

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited that you have a blog...both of my Bostons are rescues and I can't imagine my life without them.....

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, Kate, you are on top of the game. I know this will turn out to be one of the most popular places.
Elaine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home