Sunday, April 27, 2008

A CHAIN OF THANKS



I hope that everyone who attended the 5th Anniversary Celebration Saturday had a good time. I know I did. I can honestly say I have never seen so many boston terriers in one place at one time and I was in heaven! All adorable, all unique, and all out of shelters, puppy mills, abandon houses, and other bad situations. I would have driven twice the distance for half the kisses.



I would like to start a chain of thanks for ALL of the people who made this event possible. Thank you Roberta, Betsy, Patsy, Laura, Dawn, Alex, Carla, Laurie, Elaine, Donna, Mary, Jen, Kate and the list goes on and on. Thank you for organizing the event, the adoption boards, the memorial table, the e-vites, website information, the silent auction, organizing the donations, coordinating transports with the event, and so much more. Thank you to all those who came with their hearts and wallets open with donations and purchases of all that was available to sell and to those who brought former fosters, now forever babies so we could see them one more time. Thank you to all those who open their homes to foster so we can continue to rescue those in need. Special thanks to those who become forever fosters to those babies who for age or health reasons cannot be adopted knowing that they will be the ones to help them over the bridge. Thank you to the families of our members whose lives are impacted in so many ways every day and their support to this rescue.



Sometimes we forget to say how much we appreciate those who do so much and who have a part in the amazing success of this wonderful group. So, if you would like to add to my short list of names and contributions, please post a comment so everyone, not just our e-mail list members can see, add to the names as I have only scratched the surface and add to the things that go on behind the scenes.
AND ALL THE BOSTONS SAY THANK YOU TOO!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home