Monday, October 31, 2011




HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM BTRNC



I am sure you have all seen plenty of e-mails, posts, tweets etc. about Halloween hazards for our four footed friends so I won't belabor the point here. I will share that on our walk last week, I had to pick Riley up and carry him over so I could "pat" the supersized cat with the turning head and the glowing eyes. Kitty turned his big head towards us just as we approached and the growling, barking, backing up, but not too far ritual began. Where is a photographer with a camera and a night flash when you need one? One family along my walking trail used to nail a witch to a phone pole every year. You know the kind, it looks like the witch slammed into the tree in full flight. Every year, my senior Kip (now at the bridge) would have to stop and bark at that witch and try to reach her legs so he could pull her from that pole.



I would like to offer you instead some pictures of the sweetest treats you will every find. No calories, but so full of sugar, you may get a cavity anyway. These babies are waiting to jump into your trick or treat bags and provide you with years of love, laughter, and continous treats.





Here is Miss Sophia going for a car ride with Foster Mom



This is Mocha with a soccer ball just the right size




;
Don't forget Gizmo who is napping in the sun.





>

And last bust most certainly not least, Buster Curtis who has much to explore!
































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home