Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WORTH THE LONG WAIT



Isabelle was in BTRNC foster care for a long time! I thought she had the absolute cutest ears I had ever seen and as you can imagine, I've seen quite a few boston ears! It surprised me that her foster Mom got to keep her for as long as she did.

Isabelle wasn't concerned, she knew that she was where she needed to be until her Mom found her. Mom's other boston, Tish, had crossed the bridge and she needed some time to heal and time to find Isabelle who was waiting for her all along.

Who me?

Isabelle is home now and buddy she knows it! She has taken over Mom's bed but she still lets her sleep in it with her! She earns her keep by constantly patrolling the trees for suspicious birds and squirrels who may have evil design on her house. She also keeps Mom on her morning walk routine by not letting her hit the snooze. Instead, Isabelle gently pokes Mom with her paw until she gets up so they can walk. Personal trainer and security guard rolled into one.



Isabelle has had some issues with other dogs, issues as in she thinks that she should be the only dog in this universe. Mom is continuing the work started at BTRNC and the efforts are paying off. Isabelle recently spent the weekend with her new grandparents male pit bull and everything went just fine. Who knows, maybe Isabelle figured she could hang out in foster care long enough for Mom to find her if she convinced everyone she didn't get along with dogs. Smart girl Isabelle!


Another happy ending to a long story! Congratulations to Isabelle and her new Mom!



1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Teresa said...

I love this story!!! I know Issabelle has waited a long time and I am so glad she and her Mom found each other. I am sure that she will help Mom with her healing and Mom will make her feel like she is the most special dog in the world and I think she deserves all of the love she is getting!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home