Thursday, November 22, 2007

Where is Sadie?

This question is often asked at her foster family's house. Sadie has discovered many little spots to nap and loves to use them all. Sadie is partially deaf due to chro
nic ear infections and may not hear when her foster mommy is calling her. This leaves her mom to search through the house to find Sadie. Her mom reports that she can't help but laugh when does she finds her.


Sadie has recently recovered from cataract surgery which restored her vision. Unfortunately, she now requires a special tear duct surgery. Because
of this, Sadie has A LOT of resting up to do.

Sadie is doing her part, won't you do yours? Any contribution would be helpful to offset the cost of Sadie's surgeries. Please visit our available dogs page for information on how you can help.

The Boston

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss sweet Sadie. I know what a good little stow away she is. I actually thought I lost her in my own house when I was fostering her!! It took forever to find her; she was in an odd position under a throw pillow on a chaise lounge - I still don't know how she fit back there without moving the pillow an inch....August

 

Post a Comment

<< Home