Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Maggie Mae: Happily Ever After

Do you remember this sweet face? This might be the face of the most popular dog to grace the pages of our website. We received more inqueries and pleas to adopt this 10lb girl than any dog in BTRNC history. At least as far back as we can remember...

With her one year adoption anniverary looming, we received a note from Maggie Mae's adoptive father.

"Maggie Mae AKA, Magster, Mags, Rocket Dog, Ms. Mae has been with me now for almost 1 year. Maggie has become the best dog I have ever known. After a few questionable months she has come into her own. She now has the confidence to be herself; she has a terrific personality and is always in a good mood. She is a very sweet and loving girl who loves to play and snuggle. Maggie makes weekly trips to the beach and loves to run on the sand and jump into the water, the first time we hit the beach she ran right into the ocean, I was amazed she is fearless. Maggie has many dog friends who we see everyday on her twice daily walks, her best bud’s are Riley, Jerry, Sam, Oscar, Mattie and Jake her BT boyfriend. Everyone in the family was instantly in love with Maggie; I think her kiss attack greeting has something to do with it. I think Maggie knows she has found her forever home. I am grateful that I found her through BTRNC. The people that make up BTRNC are the best, without their love, time, compassion and money so many great dogs would be lost. I will continue to support them for as long as I can.
Maggie also sends a special thank you to her foster mom, Ms. Elaine."

Elaine, thank you for being there when this troubled little girl needed you. Richard, thank you for sticking with Maggie Mae through thick and thin. Maggie Mae, live it up. We are all so very proud of you.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Richard! This is so very special for me.
It is exactally what we needed.
Elaine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home