Friday, August 17, 2007

FROM PUPPY MILL TO PUPPY HEAVEN




Handsome Newt was rescued along with about 11 other bostons surviving at a puppy mill. We first wrote about Newt in June 2006 when he was learning furniture, stairs and most importantly love.


Newt found a forever home and a forever brother Riley through the magic of BTRNC and those who read the web site looking for a forever fur baby to share their lives. Riley was also grateful that Newt came into their happy home.


Newt is deaf related to the conditions in which spent the first 4 years of his life. Newt however says, "who needs ears when I can see love in the eyes of my family and I can certainly see treats waved in front of me. My world may be silent but my heart is full."






Newt is one example of the forgiving spirit of pets and their willingness to trust again. The Boastful Boston thinks that humans could learn a thing or two from our furry friends.



Congratulations Newt and family - may you share a long healthy and happy life!!! You deserve it.


The Boastful Boston




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home