Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Gracie's Photo Shoot

Greetings BTRNC. This is Gracie. I have overthrown that snooty Bashful Boston from her Blogging Throne. I wasn't too happy about my picture be taken off the Available Dogs webpage so I convinced my new mom that a stunning lady like myself deserved more exposure. We had a photo shoot and I must say, my new mom is an accomplished photographer. I look GOOD.

In this picture, I was going for "pensive." What do you think, is it believeable? That red ball is just a prop. It matched my harness.


Now, this is a candid shot. I got a little carried away with the prop. I couldn't help myself, that ball was asking for it. While clenching the ball, I caught sight of 2 more of my precious toys. They looked like they needed guarding so here I am keeping a watchful eye on all 3.

Okay, this one had great potential. Mom suggested an action shot of "fetch" but this toy smelled funny. I couldn't get over the stench to put this one in my mouth.

And last but not least, Mom looking down adoringly at me. Oh, don't worry, it's mutual. I know I'm a lucky girl.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robert and Cheryl
I am so happy for you and gracie.
She looks content.
Keep me updated
Nolene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home